Conference Time – BST: 9pm | PT: 1pm
Oh Ubisoft, their performance at E3 last year was… well, not great. It was pretty bad actually. But no matter! It’s a new year and a new Ubisoft (well, a new logo anyway) and I have faith that they will pull it out of the bag. They have a stunning lineup of games in their portfolio what with Assassin’s Creed Origins, Far Cry 5, South Park and the Ubi Arts games. I’ve typed up my predictions below, so why not give them a look and let me know what you think!
- The press conference will open with the classic sound of night vision goggles starting up as we are treated to a trailer announcing the next game in the Splinter Cell franchise.
- South Park The Fractured but Whole will be shown off and feature a new ‘weird’ gameplay mechanic that will be classically South Park.
- Following the success of prior games in the same style, we will be shown the next game in the Ubi Art’s sub-brand and given a title and release date.
- Far Cry 5 will take up a large chunk of time (10+ minutes) and focus on mainly on introducing the ‘Father’, the new villain.
- Ubisoft’s E3 press conference will close with the official announcement cinematic trailer of Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Interested in my work? Want to know more about me? Why not take a look at my main site over at mitchellcork.com